How To Increase Number Of Undo In PowerPoint 2010

undopowerpointtitle

As a student of business administration I get many projects in which I have to make countless presentations. Many times those presentations are rushed and prone to mistakes. In the small time frame given to me if I make a big mistake it is difficult to restart the process of making the presentation so I try to use the undo button. Much to often I run out of undo steps and can't change the original mistake by the click of one button. Now I know a way to increase the undo steps and so I thought I might share it with the world.

Follow the simple steps below:

Step 1: Open PowerPoint 2010 and click the File tab
Step 2: Choose Option

Powerpointfilemenu

Step 3: Click the Advance tab.
Step 4: On the right side of advance tab change the Maximum number of undos from 20 to 30 or whatever number you prefer.
Step 5: Click OK

powerpointoptions


author

About the Author

Sohail is a student and a part time blogger. He is the man behind Nerd's Realm (NR). He has a passion for the web and loves offering assistance whenever possible and does through NR.

If you like this post, you can follow Nerd's Realm on Twitter

Subscribe to feed via RSS or EMAIL to receive instant updates.

1 comments :

adobe drm said...

Hello,
Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

document control

Post Your Comment