Free Google+ Invites

 If you are still looking for a Google+ account then look no further. I am offering to sent Free invitations to anyone on first come first serve basis.

Here is a simple favour; I request you to do in return for the Google Plus invite,
  1. Subscribe to Nerds Realm by email using this link http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=NerdsRealm
  2. Go to the facebook page and like Nerds Realm: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nerds-Realm/102621576492602
  3. Third and last Post your Gmail id at the bottom of this post. 
  4. (Optional) Why do you like to get google+? 
I will check all the requirements once a day and invite everyone. This service has sent out many Gmail invites when Gmail came out and now Google+ is here so don't miss out on this chance!

This service has sent out 15 invites already! (As of July 19, 2011)
author

About the Author

Sohail is a student and a part time blogger. He is the man behind Nerd's Realm (NR). He has a passion for the web and loves offering assistance whenever possible and does through NR.

If you like this post, you can follow Nerd's Realm on Twitter

Subscribe to feed via RSS or EMAIL to receive instant updates.

30 comments :

Magno Lima said...

lima.magno@gmail.com

Magno Lima said...

Thank you, by the way...

Sohail said...

Magno Lima: Check your email. I have sent you the invite.

Verlin Casunuran said...

vscasunuran@gmail.com

Architect's Son said...

I did everyting u said uptop from my cd_reign@hotmail account.........Invite me now........ (thearchitectson@gmail.com)

Sohail said...

Verlin Casunuran & Architect's Son: Please check your email. I have invited you both.

Verlin Casunuran said...

Thanks Sohail!

Clifford said...

Can you please send me an invitation?
cliff515@gmail.com
Thanks.

Sohail said...

Clifford: Please check your email. I have invited you.

ThaEssence said...

Mitch.arnold@gmail.com
thx if you could

Sohail said...

ThaEssence: Invitation sent.

Andy S said...

Hey could you send me an invite? andysuhr@gmail.com

Thank you if you can!

Sohail said...

Andy S: Invitation sent.

lei drew said...

Greeetings. please invite me as well.Thanks a lot.
mallappadge@gmail.com

keiran said...

Keijvd@gmail.com

Sohail said...

lei drew & keiran: You both were invited.

KneelB4Zod said...

polstein@gmail.com

Sohail said...

KneelB4Zod: Invitation sent

damodar said...

Pls invite. dhamu.p@gmail.com

Sohail said...

damodar: Invitation sent! Check your email.

limpingyak said...

yakk10000@yahoo.com please invite me

hkm said...

hkm
Pls invite. hkmhkm@gmail.com

Sohail said...

hkm: Invitation sent!

keiran said...

Are u sure u diddnt misspell keijvd@gmail.com because I never got an email or anything and google+ still won't let me in. Please reinvade or make sure or whatever u need to do. Thanks in advance.

Sohail said...

Keiran: I have send the invitation again. Please check your inbox and spam folder as well.

Check out the links below I have taken a screenshot of it while I was inviting you.

http://tinypic.com/r/2u5xouo/7
http://tinypic.com/r/ok5yk5/7

keiran said...

Yeah I got 3 now thank you sohail!
Sorry if i seemed angry :(

keiran said...

Thanks again but unfortunately I gotta be 18 or something for field run haha . Idk how they know I am not I don't remember registering my age to my google account and can't seem to find it. Still glad I "liked" Ur fb page tho some nice tips and tricks. Btw daily would be really epic ;) enjoy Ur google+ haha

Sohail said...

Keiran: It's okay you don't have to apologize. I just thought my invites were not going through and got scared that the people requesting the invites are not getting them.

As per your problem I found a thread which states others having the same problem as yours and came to know that there is a age limit for Google+.

"Fitness Seth
Google Employee
7/1/11
Best answer - Michelle (Google Employee) Go to this answer

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for kicking off this conversation about Google+ Field Trial. The thread that cwlees references is correct with regard to the current age eligibility to join Google+. We want to make sure that Google+ provides the best experience to users under 18 who may be eligible to use our product before we open it up to them.

Best,

Seth"

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=05c38338cd852b46&hl=en

keiran said...

Yeah I found that a bit after I posted that. Guess I won't Benin trial hah

IvanWan said...

add me plseae, ivanwan27@gmail.com

thanks alot

Post Your Comment